Friday, April 13, 2007

hey.

too many sleepless night kills you.

-I didn't realise that buying presents is such a hard-task.
-Not enough sleep = stoning.
-I'm not smiling enough.
-I'm tired of wondering.
-I'm indecisive.
-Too many thoughts at once.
-Losing concentration.
-Losing my grip on everything.
-Need to speak more of my thoughts rather than just keep it to myself.
-Don't know how to put my words together.
-Mix feelings about the new semester/people/friends/promises.
-I've made/lose some friends.
-Not doing things that I'm supposed to do ages ago.
-I'm being stupid.
.
.
-I should just give in.
-Something is just missing.
-I'm tired of looking & finding.
-Should just let go.
-I'm human afterall, I make mistakes.
-Saying 'sorry' is really that difficult?
-"on" & "off" switch of emo-ness.
-Have I hurt you in anyway?

I really need to go back to ngeeann by tomorrow or else, the long queue is the only fricking choice. by hook or by crook, I'll have to go tomorrow. and off I'll go for work.

yup.

where did my happy bubble go to? where's everyone? =\

& everything coming to an end. =(


there's gotta be more to life.

No comments: