Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'll try to look at you and smile. I'll show you that I'm fine.

but I must say, I'm not good at acting. How to be fine when I'm not? I thought I would be okay after thinking to myself not to think of it,alighting 2 stops before my actual bus-stop and walk home slowly. Walking back 2 stops so that I'll have the peace to think through all those stuff/pain I've been going through. I'll be better by the time I reach home but hell no, I cried myself to sleep. Laying in my bed for 2 hours trying my best to sleep in between sobs. Watching funny videos only helped me by a few minute.yes,yes I laughed while watching a video of Lisa Kudrow from Friends. Yes,yes I typed the word "HAHA" on the msn conversation. But I can't run away that easily. Who was I trying to kid? The pain still stays.

It's been long since I last cried.It's embarrassing to cry shilah..

Hope school can help me in a way or two to help me stop thinking about all these stuff. I'll be fine but it takes time.

afterall,

i've lost.

No comments: