I would tell her,
Not to be afraid,
The pain that's she feeling,
The sense of loneliness will fade.
super messed up me.
dammit all these challenges.
I miss the old me.
Someday I will understand
In God's whole plan
And what he's done to me
I'll take the time to slowly clean up everything. I'll face it. I'll be a stronger person by then. I'll make it through.
azizah.. why is this year just too harsh on me ?
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
god is testing ur patience..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
and i'm sure u can hang on there..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
liku-liku kehidupan.. there's ups and downs..
shilah™ - says:
im losing everyone
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
u'r enot losing anyone yet..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
we're still with u..!
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
no worries..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
we're not going to leave u alone by urself..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
we can meet often during breaks and after school..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
it's part of life..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
stay strong..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
u can do it..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
don't think too much.. ur mum will be back after she had relaxed her mind..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
mum and dad sure had a tiff..
` REFLECTIONS ON REALITY - says:
so, now no worries okays..
No comments:
Post a Comment