Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hey!

damn sian.

last 2-hours of lecture before I can finally call it a day.

and edmundlim just pangseh (left) me just like that ! He couldnt come to school..idiot! haha. It's okay edmund, I'll remember this for life. (:
anyways, now siting outside with the class waiting for the lecture room to be open. speaking of which, I'll be seeing those in B134 soon. wooo.

had a terror lecturer for TP. how nice.

on the good side, I'll be having school from 8 to 12 tomorrow! yes! going home soo early after like 2 days of 8/9am-5pm. wooo go me!

I'll slowly do things right from now on.hah. & maybe I'll make a list so that I can slowly start doing things and just not trying to run away from it. I'm new and ready to go. I'm off to clean/tidy up my home when I reach home.

speak soon.

No comments: