Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hey.

I have no idea why but I decided to go on a time travel on faizah’s blog. As I read some of her entries, the past started to be soo real that I was actually thinking, why must everything come to an end?

Faizah’s blog is seriously like a history book.

...........


credit to faizah:

Saturday, July 09, 2005
Heyx! Guess what! I went to watch Fantastic 4! Whee-Hee.. Its so fun. I mean, of course arx. Its a Girls Day out for me and my precious GirlFriends.. ;)
To Jan Marie, NoorHashilah and Siti Zuhailah: Thanx for that wonderful time watching Fantastic 4. ;)
To NoorHashilah : Maybe we should cycle more. **Crash!!! ;)
.
.
.
Siti, did u just got a "smack" from Hashilah for kicking a soccer ball at her?


Saturday, February 19, 2005
harlowx .. juX got home .. go to school to do spring cleaning .. hahax .. only Me , Lala , Poooox , and D tSar came .. hahax .. had so much fun cleaning up the class .. laugh here and there .. hahax .. we talk about everything under the sun ..
plan about the class T .. gosh ! cant decide .. so many disagreements .. wanna ask the class on monday .. gosh ! they are damn hard to please .. HELP !!


Monday, June 27, 2005
Change of time-table with effect from today. Sheez! And guess what. PE during 1st period. Gosh! Can you imagine that? Well, 4A didn't exactly have PE lar today. We just sit in class and joke around in our own groups. Hahx! We are BIG actors. And I really mean it. When some teacher take a peep into our class, we'll look down at our open books and pretend to be studying. But actual fact, we're actually faking it. Hehx! Of course lar. 4A mah. We are One of a kind. ;)


Wednesday, July 27, 2005
After school, ME, Hashilah, Dhi, CT and Jan saved a cat. We spent around 40 mins just to get the cat out. Actually, its all thanx to The Bravest, Most Wonderful, Little Miss Kitty, Siti Zuhailah. If I weren't for her patience to endure the smelly of the PEE of those kittens. 2 white kittens are super fierce sia. They did the "grrr" effect (in a kitten way). Super annoying. Prays hard that Hashilah's mom allow her to keep the kitten. In fact, 2 guys around there helped us in catching the kitten when it tried to run away.


Friday, July 22, 2005Me and Hashilah had planned to cycle to school tomorrow. Guy, watch out, man! The girls are conquering the roads! Hehex! I'm only joking. I hope that Dhiya will also cycle with us. Surely we're going to have loads of fun, yeh? Too bad Siti doesn't have bike, if not, the Angels are soaring the ROADS! Hehex! CRAP!


Wednesday, July 13, 2005
4A has to visit the CNB for some Learning Journey thing. The class is totally chaotic without Ms Wee around sia. Shucks! OXJ received scolding from the officer cause he was making so much noise. I thought its going to be boring, but actually, its kinda fun. He told us some funny stuffs while Xplaining the dangers of drugs(of course).
In the bus home, my GirlFriends are really quiet. Dhi slept in the bus, Azizah, Dawina and Pooja talked occasionally. Hashilah and Jan were busy chatting. While me and Siti just enjoy the musics from our MP3.


Saturday, August 27, 2005
I actually went for History class today.
Lol!
Fortunately, Mr Santokh was punctual.
First time sia.
Me and Hashilah cycled to school.


Thursday, August 11, 2005
Had my O' Level English Language Oral this afternoon. I had never felt so nervous for my English Oral before. This is the first time. Lol! Like most people say, "There's always a first t ime to everyhing."
I was in the second group. While waiting for my turn, I just read through the yearly oral topics that was given by Mrs Ang. It didn't make me feel better, in fact, I was more nervous than usual. Shucks!
Me, Stella and Lala were acting super crazy. We played with the bluetacks and doing "Kallang Waves". We were laughing like crazy (but in a quiet way).
Really cool.


...........

-Yes, I had fun during the movie outing.
-Yes, we should have cycled more!
-hahahaha! And yes ! I remembered Faizah crashing into some bushes while cycling.
-The spring cleaning which I seriously must thank those who helped out, if not I’ll have to just do everything alone. I remembered.(:
-Did I smack siti for kicking the soccer ball at me? I can’t remember. I think I did. HAH!
-The class tshirt turned out just great!
-How united were we as a class?
-We saved some cats/kittens and get dirty in school uniform!
-I miss Jan now, it’s been long since I actually really sat down and talk with her.
-Hahaha! Imagine the crazy us goofing around while waiting for our turn to sit for the English O Levels Oral. Kallang waves!!

But hey, I’ll have to moving on! (:

No comments: