Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hey.

my lessons ended at like 10.30am when it supposed to last until like 12? hah. cool eh. slacked! so now in the atrium waiting for her er & azizah to go town. atrium is like still filled with CCA-s booth instead of those "normal brooding studious" ambience. Saw norman going down the stairs and talked abit. like "ehh your IS what time?" "hah! I finished already !"

anyways, slept at 2am plus yesterday and so today almost couldn't wake up. But hey, I managed to wake up and prepapred everything for my sis to go to school. goo me!! (:

back to the topic, went to school thinking I was going to be late. Instead I reached at 7.40am and slowly strolled to block 56. Oh ya, I bumped into Kenneth in 184 bus. hah. actually i dao first, cause didn't know what to say. I was siting while he was standing as 184 was damn packed. When I was about to alight, I have to walked pass him and so, I tapped on his shoulder and said "Kenneth" and just wave. and yup, He's taller than me. hah!

I slowly strolled to block 56 thinking that Television Beyond Entertainment is gonna be like, I'm gonna be alone? I was the 2nd person to reach. slowly, one by one people starts coming in and hey, Nurul from tennis is in my class! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. then alot of people were late. Made new friends during that module. There's like 5 girls, me, nurul, jingjing and hidayah(sp?) whois like from Tanjong Katong Sec and she was from the band too! haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

she: you last time from which sec school?
me: *playing lappy* West Spring..
she: west spring ? what cca??
me:*looks up* military band.
she:I was from Military Band also! from TK.
me: o..m...g i was just watching TK's marching band performance for the SYF last night. 0.0
she: why your band uniform almost the same as TK's ?
me: haaaaaaaaaaaa... dont know.

so dot dot dot, we went to both the same year of competition. like erm, 2004. She told me that she came late for the competition and went towards WSSS band thinking its TK, then she when she reached there (as in the place where wsss gathered near the national stadium) she said she see all the people and knew nothing of them. and so, she left! hahahaha. how weird ehh, meeting people whom you thought you dont know but years later, strangers will become friends.

and oh, the 'horse' or azizah would call it 'kuda' was from my primary school. and now we're like in the same class! Oh My God.

then,then.. for Television Beyond Entertainment, we watched I Not Stupid, Sex & The City and another two which I forgot the title. we watched clips on it. The longest was like 30 minutes and the room was like freaking cold. then talked about the taboo in media world of Singapore. sex..violence..and yeah what nots.

anyways, LOOK-ALIKE is in my IS class! hah. how odd! and Mr Clement asked us to bring the latest issue of 8-days next week but LOOK-ALIKE wants to bring FHM US version instead.

and as an announcement, wednesday my lesson will be at 9-12 and not 8-12. caused Mr Clement thinks we're not that of a morning person! wooooo.

school is getting fun. (:

hopes all good readers.

speak soon.

No comments: