hey.
alright, I was meddling around with the skin & it's not 100% completed yet! so pardon if it's too messy or what not. I'll try and get to it asap after my cock-eyeness, headaches & tiredness slowly drain away. my eyes are like @.@ now.
school was alright today. School started at 8am and ended at 12. Met up with the rest for lunch afterwhich I left to visit the workplace while others went of to their next class. :D
My plan of visiting the shop for just 2 hours slowly dragged till like 4 hours? oh well, expect the unexpected I guess. and stayed a little bit longer due to shiqi's begging. HAH. One week of school has passed and yet, I don't think I've recovered from my holiday mood. it's like I'm totally blank to anything that was taught to me those past 5 days. hah. die.
There's band from 930-500 tomorrow. They said dinner in school might be possible. Howsoever, I won't be staying as I'll be flying off to work. *zooms*1 year of not band-ing after like band-ing since primary school feels really weird. It was brass band in primary school and marching band in secondary school. In primary school, entered SYF 1999? can't remember, but I was primary 5 then. and receive gold. :D In secondary school, entered SYF2004 for display band. and receive a mere silver. ok ok, I'm kinda actioning right now. heck.
But the overall of the story is, I miss sweating tons of sweat, holding back pain, tan under the scorching sun, practice even though it's raining, encouraging each other, the feeling of fainting, the "I-wanna-kill-you" mood (esp the drum major), running of notes, blasting of intruments & lastly, the BOND.sighh. not a big deal anyways. =\
Not band-ing makes me feel like as if something is missing. =\ so yup, I joined. but but.. ok, I need to plan my time properly. help anyone?
I need to plan my time properly! ahhh. hohoho. die. help help! tolong tolong! *red lights*
whatsoever, hope life been good for you !
speak soon.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment