hey.
band was surprisingly fun yesterday. The games weren't that bad. I love running around! sperm & egg! hah. Had sectional lunch with the rest. Didn't have the mood to eat, so we just mingle around and talk. We ate at canteen 1 which is the nearest while most went off to SIM to have their lunch.
Practice after that. I must say, it was quite difficult to start running on notes when it has been like, 1 year since I last touched an instrument and more than 5 years since I last touch a trombone as I switched from trombone to baritone for the SYF competition. and not to mention the high notes which been quite awhile. Leaving my lips all red and yeah, painful, tight and yeah pain. gahhhhh. But overall, the experience was fun! almost like the old time. (:
went off to work after that. I wanted to cab down but since I've got enough time, I slowly took bus and for the 3rd time, I actually alighted at the right stop! hah. okok I'm slow. 0.o cause usually I alighted like 2/1 stops earlier and have to walk a few distance. Then went off to meet khoo Shi Qi (aka tikus) first and bought dinner for myself as I was dead hungry.
work was fun as usual, for some reason, I think yesterday was more of a "photo-taking" day. woooooo. Zaid was taking disgusting pictures of himself. and shiqi's phone is seriously infected with photos of zaid & me! :D
ok, that was yesterday.
today, I woke up at 1.03pm instead of the planned 9am to do my tutorials. but die, I can't wake up. die die die die. and plus, my calculator is like dead and no batt. and which I haven't replace the batt.hahahahahaha okok I'm dead. I guess I'll try and do maths tonight after work & digital electronics tomorrow after school. I can do it! goo me!
will be working tonight, you know where to find me!
hope life been good.
speak soon.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment