Monday, April 23, 2007

hey.

saturday & sunday went off just like that! Now looking through engineering mathematics book.I have like some tutorials to be completed but damn tired and bored to do so. Maybe I'll do it during my break or something like that. gahh.

I'll mark this date, as in, 22 April as the day someone actually sms-ed some weird sms to some guy. heck. I've said it's not me anyways. boooooooooo. my conscience is damn clear. 184 184 184! :D

one fact you should know: I'm currently listening to Noah's Ark soundtrack. It's musical anyways. since NPBAND is playing that song. (: haaa.. having school later. and yes it's like almost lecture back-to-back. like yeah, bring it on. I'll be stoning anyways. Maybe I will put in a little effort to listen. Have to since it will be like 6 weeks to common test. oh well, life a bitch.

and there's this email that ngeeann sent about some overseas thingy like doing community services overseas in september. Maybe I should go? but on second thoughts, it's in september. hahahaha. we'll see how. nothing much on september anyways.

and oh ya! I saw vincent running after 184 bus today. He's looking well, fit and tall too. woah! He grown so much if he were to be compared to his scrawny secondary school look. hahahaha. and he managed to wave at me.

speak soon.

No comments: