Tuesday, April 24, 2007

*this post was meant for yesterday but for some bloody reason, I can’t log into blogger!*

hey!

and so, another day of school passed and here I am blogging bout it. Dad send me to school and so I didn't have the chance to take 184! :( hahahahaha. ok ok. get a grip.

Digital Electronics (DEL) was atrocious. 1001101 0010011 00101011 and whatsoever. and like yeah, too many "ge-ros" and "ones" make me go crazy. Me & edmund kept on looking at the clock saying "omg, it's only 30 mins so far!" and we were surprised to see someone in the same class. Edmund especially. "Is that aman?" hahahaha.

then went off for break! met up with the rest of 1A3 and went off to canteen 3 to have our lunch. and Janet was making some weird song bout me. hahahahaha. wth lahh. got my name! :p never mind, no problem janet. (: hahahahaha.

Telemunications was super boring. I was doing my own reading at the back while the lecturer was talking non-stop. I rather self-study then to listen to some monotonous freak. and I'm already sleeping even without him lecturing. and Engineering mathematics! hahaha. the lecturer was super act cute. like super duper act cute! will show you one day. me and edmund was laughing at the back of the classroom like nobody's business and I receive a bloody glare from Junius. I assume the glare was for being irritating i guess. heck!

went off to library to meet Yishan & Azizah as they booked a room in the library called "Darwin" and then off home we went! Took 184 home! and bumped into dhiya halfway down the trip. I was stoning and was like shocked to see her standing in front of me. "i'm stunned!"

and oh ya! whois Clement by the way ? He's in my Telemunications class ? will keep on the look-out. he asked Her Er how she knows me ? like hello... she's my bloody classmate last semester.


I don wan my holidae to end!!! says:
then he ask
I don wan my holidae to end!!! says:
he sae u noe tt tall girl
I don wan my holidae to end!!! says:
hw u noe her
shilah™ - says:
errr..... okk
shilah™ - says:
then
I don wan my holidae to end!!! says:
she from my tp class
shilah™ - says:
okk. then..


hahahahahahha. weird. 0.0

hope life been good for you!

speak soon.

No comments: