- school.
- work.
- band.
anyways, hope all good for you lot so far! sometimes, I think maybe I shouldn't join band? I've lost my touch on it though. I hate running/fast notes! gahhhhhhhh! and my lips always hurts after band practice! playing high notes is the shit. oh well. I'm gonna die on Saturday.
There's band this morning. Starts at 12(trombones) and it ends at around 530 instead of the 'supposedly' 430. gahhh. By then I was already like dead. Rushed and cabbed down to workplace! and the cab driver showed me Mr Lee Kuan Yew's house. with the police guarding it and all! so cool. cool cab driver! hahaha. and reached workplace at 6.38pm instead of the plan 600pm. oopss!
more rushing to be done in time to come.
Work was funn. Lame-ed around with Crystal, Eunice & Rachel Chan. Work was kinda hectic as customers kept on coming non-stop. 3k(:
oh oh oh! Edmund's(Yue) german friend came to Gelatissimo! hahahaha. Edmund wasn't there though! He came with another friend which is I think is another ang moh too! hahahahahha. & I served them! lol! zaid came to visit and he showed me his new New Urban Meal shirt. it's something like "lifetime Bitch Membership club" or something like that. can't really remember. =\
short update for now. It's currently 2.44am in the morning and the time was brought to you by Shilah!
ps: shilah kinda dead right now as she has yet to complete her tutorialssssssss.
diee!
No comments:
Post a Comment