Friday, May 25, 2007

1 full week of papers should be enough to kill me.
Monday to Friday of papers will be one hell'a ride.
6 weeks since school started and I know nuts.
Catching up never seem easy.
Lagging behind is not a pretty sight too.

I'm ready to face the deadly truth,
the truth that this is gonna be my worse conduct ever.
as in punctuality, grades, tutorials and everything.

Realised that this common test gonna affect my 2.2 specialisation program.
I should forget about it. Forget bout Aerospace Technology.
I'll never get it.

I have no interest for BAND anymore.
It's taking too much of my time.
'I have everything except time'-Janet
That's sooo true.

I'm calling the quits for BAND.
So now, I can concentrate on studies & work.
At least for work, it seems like a 'hobby' & hanging out session
where I can chill and just be normal.
Like a place to runaway from all the school stress.
With great friends and company.

For BAND, I'm always soo stress with the parts
& tend to feel super tired after that.
Last time is different from now,
SEC SCH- tend to have more time for commitment in BAND.
and being in the committee was exciting infact.

Good luck for the rest.

I'm not gonna regret this.
Everything/Anything but this...

No comments: