Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hey hey you you !

I was just checking my NPmail when I decided to take a break from revising my engineering mathematics and I saw this :

I am wondering.....Where is everyone hiding? How come I cannot find you? Are you not talking to me and not talking to one another? What am I going to do with you?

Oh. I means the DISCUSSION FORUM.
I have, so far, 5 participants, including myself. I wait for you to post your comments.
Hey! You are MY STUDENTS! Friends, If I cannot depend on you, whom am I going to depend on?


and to make matter more "funny" the title of the mail was like " I am missing my students"!

o.0 omg..

I have a super act cute engineering mathematics lecturer cum tutor! hahahahahaha ok.. that abit weird.

ACT CUTE!

okay.. I'm off for somemore revision!

hope life been good!

No comments: