Please forgive me. I’ve did the most sinful things in the century.
No, I didn’t kill anyone.
No, I didn't cheat on anyone or anything.
No, I didn’t steal anything..
But..
.
.
.
.
I pon-ned Digital Electronics lecture and tutorial both on the same day!
Long story short, I couldn’t wake up to go to school early in the morning today. What can I say ? I was too tired/sleept after burning midnight oil for the bloody maths test today. So I decided to skip both digital electronics lecture and tutorial and came to school only at 11am for the maths test.
Speaking of which, the maths test was surprisingly manageable! Hahahaha. At least I can do all though. But I assure you there’s like dozens careless mistakes or something. Heck!
Telecommunication lecture was a drag. I was basically just copying down notes blindly while listening to some songs. Imagine, there your lecturer talking while your ears were already plugged. Yup yup!
Analogue circuit design and application lecture was alright. I managed to pay some close attention to his “MIC” accent after which I gave up half-way through and just copy down blindly and Azizah was there to spot the mistakes which I’ve copied. Told you I was copying blindly and played my friend’s psp for awhile during the lecture.
Alright, enough of today.
Went to town after school with Yishan, Janet & Azizah yesterday. Janet & Azizah had to find some formal clothes for business etiquette project. Walking around randomlessly was rather tiring. And oh my god, finding formal clothes that suits us personally is very very difficult. Visited the workplace to crap for a short while and some nice people actually told that “free hug” people that I wanted free hugs. Omg! o.0
And we took lots of photos! (courtesy of yishan & azizah.)
Tomorrow will be having lessons from 9-12 and will be staying back to teach Azizah maths. That is if I know how to. 0.0
Okay, off to more tutorials now! Common test cominggg!
Free hugs anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment