Thursday, May 17, 2007

hey ho!

Saw a lot of familiar faces in 184 today. Eg. Suhaifah, Siva, Alvin and also one more girl which I can’t remember what her name is. Fellow westsprings people! (: Didn’t talk a lot with them, just a simple “hi” and a smile before I emo-ed my way to school while listening to some songs. Superr tired.

I was the second person to reach school today! Hahahahah sehhh. Even the lecture class door wasn’t open yet. I was the second person to arrive besides Kenji being the first. Talked while waiting for Mr Clement to come.

Oh yarr, currently using vista transformation pack for XP. Super cool. Ok abit side-tracked.. -.-

Watched some videos about the different cultures/practices in Singapore depending on various races. The show was called “The Gods Must Be Hungry” taken from Discovery Channel. Interesting show! Learned a lot from that particular video.

Mr Clement gave us break before he start the quiz. Me & Nurul went off to Co-op and get some junk before going back to class. Quiz was alright. Passed though. And It was like some bloody surprise quiz. Lucky me

Met up with Yishan, Janet and Azizah. Then I went off to meet someone as I have matter to attend to. Janet left earlier since she will be working. Dhiya joined us instead! We went to chill/slack/crapped/makan at Holland Village after I finished doing my stuff. The place is like super cool. Windmills !

Dhiya will be having her driving BBT test today. She wanted us to wait for her till like 6pm ? But the rest decided to go home first. Walked with Dhiya to the bus-stop while Azizah & Yishan took bus from another bus-stop.

Dhiya was like talking to someone (whom I assume is her boyfriend) on the phone. Hahahaha. See, I was like talking to some wall while walking to the bus-stop. Wthh and let me remind you I was like super high.

Oh yahh, I got a new motivation to look forward to in school. (:

And Yishan is super good at finding my new blog lahh! HAHAHA!

Ok, super sleepy now! Gonna take a nap before I get a kick-start on my surveys, em3a tutorial & also my 800-1000 word report.

Help me do a simple survey please ?

Hope all good so far!

No comments: