hey.
two days of my break coming to an end.
Start from tomorrow will be schooling/tutorialing/studying till the next holiday which is 30/05. By then, I would most probably be dead or something. =\ okay maybe life may not be that bad. *positive*
started my day with some mild flu! achooing all over. woke up at 8am to complete my e-tutorial asap. It's my e-learning day remember?
Happy 18th birthday to Her Er. Hope you had a great time today! even though I was like practically sick/down/quiet the whole time lar. I'm not a great company I guess. and yes, spiderman 3 rocks! I so wanna watch it again! Happy Happy 18th buddy! (and shit, everybody is 18 years or older but not me.) 18 18 18 18 18 !!
Went out with Her Er to watch spiderman 3 and also had dinner at Fish & Co. Rushed down to school at 615pm to have some self-band practice. Okay, after which I surprisingly start to hate band for some reasons. I miss my old band. gahhhhhhh. just kill me for saying this.
speaking of which, I have some maths tutorials to complete before it overdue. Oh damn, wait.. it's already overdue. die! I still owned Junius his chocolate. Since he was being so nice in helping me out with my tutorial. how "nice." -.-
Soooo hope/prays/wish I can wake up for tomorrow 11am lecture. I will have some stupid long day in school tomorrow. won't be home till 11pm I guess. *sighh* It's a tough,tough world and cant it get any worse? I need a new motivation!
last but not least, I hate politics.
I realised I have more hates rather than likes for today. damn it. damn the whole thing.
oh well,like Janet would usually say: "emo-ing/DND"
many thanks and bye.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment