a quick update before I'm off to sleep.
How I wish there would be more number of hours in a day. Life been soo hectic with events,practice,school, tutorials and not forgetting my Television Beyond Entertainment project which yet to start! 2 more weeks to upcoming maths quiz and all the many other 'tsunami' of quizzes.
It's already the 3rd week of school and yet I'm slacking like mad. Either way, I should be ready for both the common test and also the naggings. My old time-plan kinda backfired & I should jolly well throw it and make a new one! damn it! anothr failure!
First tutorial gonna start at 8am tomorrow and hope I can wake up by then. Let a stone/rock or whatsoever fall hard on me so that I'll wake up and rush off to school in time. Pleaseee. I beg you. Most probably gonna spend my time in the band room till it's time for work .
Whatsoever, gonna upload pictures in the next post. too tired to upload now.
run run
no fun, die young.
Any way, the work
gets done.
Hurry hurry, here, there
no fair, grey hair
either way, there's none
to share.
Rush rush, up, down,
to town, round & round
get their way, don't
fuck around.
Work work, sleep sleep
bed, streets, not a peep.
No learning, cause the curve's
too steep.
know how to get through me.
hope life been good.
speak soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment