Sunday, May 06, 2007

fish&co

okay, I'm kinda hungry right now. To date, this is the tenth days mum didn't cook. =\ I'll managed by cooking some food for myself though. Even if she cooked, I bet the food gonna go to waste though cause most of us do not eat that much at home. It's usually outside food-packed-home.

okay, day started out by going out for band audition. It was freaking long till it's finally my turn. and yes, kinda regretted for hoping it would be my turn soon the moment I entered the audition room. I went all nervous and yes, mind-block. They gave each of us a part to play, as in, a piece you've never see before! diee. soo yes, I just stared at that score and just "oh shit."

played any-oh- how! and the instructor was like super unhappy. He didn't even smile. gahhh.

emo-ed in canteen 1 with the rest of the section and soon Janet, aqeel and this girl (i forgot her name) came to join us. janet trimmed her hair again lah! like omg, the moment she feel emo she will be thinking of cutting her hair. relax. went for practice even half-heartedly.

surprisingly practice was quite fun. yupp. band ended early and the results of the audition is out! I'm in. haaaaaa. okok kill me. But, I still think it's kinda unfair to audition us this way. damn you. I shall skip about band from here onwards. this bores me.

Rush off to work and I wasn't really that late as expected! 6.08pm. I was being corrupted by the other khoo to bully the other khoo. hahahaha. okay lahh. not that bad. I guess. fun fun fun (: and yes, hazelnut chillisimo is still the best! yay! learned some new quotes today. quotes as in weird/funny sentences that some people used.

eg. "are you Apple pie cone?"
"B.I.T.C.H" *walks from one corner to the other*

Did closing and left at around 1.44am.

everything that happened today was "ok-lah" Not much comments on today!

will update when I feel like it.

speak soon.

No comments: