Monday, May 07, 2007

Hey!

Okay, I have like 4 hours of lectures/2 hours of tutorial tomorrow. All the boring modules will all be pack in 1 whole damn day. School starts at 10am and ends at 5pm. After which I have sectional band practice tomorrow and also rush down to help out at work tomorrow night. Hahahaha. Okay, just listing out “what-to-do” list for tomorrow so that I won’t forget a single thing.

Anchovy pizza is gross. Okay, maybe only this particular one. Gahhhhhh. I’m traumatized by it already.

Celebrated Naz’s advance birthday today!

soo cool













Wooo^^drew by Edmund (edmundo)! hahaha soo cool. looks just like a tattoo ! how I wish tattoo-ing is not a sin. hahahaha okay okay. I'm losing it.

Ok, I’m kinda spaced out on what to blog about now.

Monday tomorrow, we'll have to go through this once more. All round of tiring shots to be dealt with. Thats it man, I'm on. I'm ready for anything. school. Should stop slacking as of this week.

Hope all good!

Speak soon.

No comments: