Friday, May 11, 2007

hey.

sorry for the long hiatus. Was super busy this week and I realised my only day of break (as in after school, no work, band na-uh) was just Tuesday. Other than that, I wont be home till late night. yup.

Quizzes and common test are just around the corner. and I realised I sure sound like some geek blogging about school right here, so enough said! oh ya, changed of blog url since I wanna stay low profile and yeah, if you've reach at this very page, congratulation!

Band was super fun yet tiring. Band camp coming up very soonnn! hahaha my first camp after like ages of un-camping! wooooo. *noobness* and I can't believed I became a victim yesterday in band. I hope the rumour won't spread any further. please people! It's just a comment. duhhhh!

I realised that sometimes those who look super dao are not that dao. In fact, they're super friendly. hahahahaha. okay, like..

he:"yo yo yo" (walk pass)
me:*not looking, not hearing anything*
he:(looks back) "yo yo!"(waves)
me:"huh? ohhh hi!"


hahahahahahaha. okay lahh, my bad!

and I think I'm gonna kill Edmund cause he just reminded/counted the number of day that I was late for school for this week. The freaking results is : I'm late for the whole week this week!

hahahahahahahahaha. ok ok, I'm like sooooo freaking deadd. okay okay, I need a change!

for those who have yet to watch 200 Pounds Beauty, go watch it! go watch it before it ends! hahaha it's super funny ! go watch it *thumbs up* okay next on the list is gonna be Pirates Of The Caribbean and not forgetting Harry Potter. I hope the usual 4A gang remembered the promise. heh. "we will meet 1 year later to watch the next Harry Potter installation okay." hahahaha how cute! -.-

just slap me. o.0

speak soon.

No comments: