you know sometimes, I wish I was a robot. I will feel no pain, no fatigue, no stress, no worries and yes overall being monotonous and not being super sian over anything.
gahhhhhhhh.
I wanna go to and hang myself upside down on a monkey bar/pulls-up bar and let all the blood flows to my brain, overflowing my tiny skull and just be sick and be numb to everything else that hurts.
band was super tiring yet fruitful. Ended early since Mr Tan wanted to celebrate Mothers' Day at home. hahahahaha. wthh! since I have some time to spare, went on an ice-cream date with Janet in canteen 1. hahahaa. tried the new "choco-love" by cornetto. will try "tira-miss-you" soon! (: cute names. then off I went to work and reach at around 5.15pm.
work work, and did cut-and-paste! and omg lahh.. while doing cut-and -paste, fridge 1 (or was it 3?) was off all along! I became super panic and edmund wasnt helping at all. He was saying how the shop gonna be close tomorrow cause everything gonna melt and everyone going to blame me. Rachel said he was mean. He is though for that moment! There's like 10 SHAPED gelato in that bloody fridge already. and i seriously saw the fridge was switch "on" and in fact, there was already 2 full gelato in it before I start cut-and-paste.
Ed: It will never happen shilah. *confident*
shilah: What the hell lah!
rachelchan: It will happen while you're making gelato then!
shilah: woohooo rachel rocks!! *laughs*
Gonna do online tutorial now. dammnn! many things undone =\ and some stupid retard just nudged me on msn while I'm typing this entry. TWICE! im off to killing someone now while doing tutorials.
speak soon.

Existentialism would love this.
No comments:
Post a Comment