And it hasn't been your day,
your week, your month,
or even your year...
I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cos you're there for me too...
why oh why must FRIENDS be gone ? hahahahaha okay, FRIENDS is good.
ermm, I'm kinda stuck on what to do now. what should I do ? study.. study.. ermm.. okay, I'll start by studying Digital Electronics! gahhhhh. I'm gonna beg my dad to pay for my ECE ADVENTURE CAMP fully! He only wants to pay 50% of it lahh, damn it. okok, enough complaining. and oh, my family will be going Genting while I'm off to ECE ADVENTURE CAMP. how nicee. well, thats what they said on our trip home when they fetch me from work. tsk!
ok full-stop. I can't think about anything else to blog about.
I wonder how's work today & calvin goldspink dyed his hair blonde lahh! what the hell.. gahhh.
my bloody throat hurts like mad!! ughhhhh :(
Hope life all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment