Sunday, May 20, 2007

hahahaha.

Work was fun today and damn it, I’m getting meaner each day & I realized that people are scary when they’re mad. Tension everywhere and a super small ‘war’ can spark anytime. A cockroach crawled onto shiqi's back and hahaha it died after that! hohohoho

Common test coming = holidays coming! Hahahaha. I’m trying to like psycho myself into looking forward to common test for some reasons. Yupppppp, I’m nuts.

Oh yar! I didn’t go for band today! Hahahaha overslept like hell. Band starts at 1pm but I woke up at 2pm. Like what the hell ? hahahahaha alright, I’m still alive. No worries.

Won’t be working tomorrow (Sunday) and I feel damn awkward not working on a weekend. Will spend my time revising then. Hahahaha righttt. Of course I’ll be revising!

Gooooooo shilah ! *hands up in the air*

ps: did I tell you I saw naqiyah and janice yesterday? woooo. hahahaha

No comments: