Just woke up from a short nap.
I have no idea why I'm like soo tired these few days,
luckily there's no band to worry about anymore.
I didn't regret a single thing!
In fact, I felt soo much better.
When to gym with Faizah & Siti.
Had a great work-out with them.
Been long since I've ever exercise and do those what-nots.
hahahahaha, yay!
Will look forward to next week too!
The gym tuned to 98.7fm with soo many nice songs.
hahahaha, but Siti didn't hear much since the only thing she heard
was the running threadmills sounds. 0.0
Me and faizah were like "eh nice song" like x34354594385943 times.
hahahahahha.
Siti is very enthu.
Was running the threadmill when they played a long-time-never-hear song;
'Far Away-Nickleback'
wow.
(:
Went to shower after enough gym-ing.
Off to Lot 1, for lunch.
hahahahah visited Janet at her work-place 3 times in a row.
& she knew what I was going to have for lunch!
Went of to town solo to visit workplace.
hahahahah since Siti has her MT A-level paper tomorrow
while Faizah has alot of projects to do.
Helped out till 6pm since Alison is not feeling well.
hahahahaha, all the cool people working today/tonight.
Shiqi, Naz, Nas, Rachel,Alison & Cloud too.
so fun.
Went home by taking 700A and saw my mum's old friend.
which I suckily hate.
hahahha she said "hi" then I just waved
and dao-ed her the whole journey,
till Bukit Panjang Interchange!
Gonna try and study now.
btw, I saw Zul on the way to town today!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment