Tuesday, December 11, 2007

liar liar pants on fire

Alright, never mind about my previous post. It’s just some negative effect after a bloody paper. Screwed. Today’s was more bearable except for the mcq. Which is screwed too. And I bloody hell forgot/dontknow how to draw a bicmos when I bloody hell know it SHOULD be a bicmos then I drew CMOS with the ‘bi’ part of the bicmos missing.

Dune somehow made me laugh yesterday right after MPI paper cause of the sms she sent to me. I can imagine her saying “heyyyy.. I’m dead.” like a bimbo. If you know dune, you should know how she say that word with much bimbo-enthu. Ok shit, don’t kill me. I'm not badmouthing. Serious, it’s just super hilarious.

Oh yes, in case you’re wondering why I’m blogging this to a machine mass instead of studying is because I need a break before WFT takes the life out of me & at the same time, waiting for my dinner.

Few things I would like to type down, when I was young:
  • I wore a batman costume once.
  • I suffered from asthma and now it's gone. (my very first puffer was in K1.)
  • I once fell in the toilet and broke my front tooth. (never to be found)
  • I was involved in my kindergarten modelling competition for my class.

for every event that was organised by my kindergarten that i don't want to participate in, I would lie using the exact same lie over & over again.

that lie was: "my mother don't let me join"

and my mother would be the victim cause my teacher would confront my mother asking the reasons why leaving my mother bewildered saying: "SINCE WHEN. I DONT EVEN KNOW"

i was a very very veryyyyyy bad liar.
and still is, i think. okok, dinner ready bye.

No comments: